Want to get involved in the Licton Springs neighbourhood? Help clean up parks, organize events, write articles, and/or make friends? There's a ton of ways to help out and get integrated into the Licton Springs community!
To start out, if you want to contribute an article to this blog, feel free to send the article to: [email protected]. Alongside the email, it would be helpful to send a picture of yourself as well as your name and short bio, so we can attribute the article to you correctly.
Additionally, there are many groups around Licton Springs that you can join to help make a positive impact in the community:
- The Licton Springs Community Council - Meetings are held the third Wednesday of the month at 6:30pm at Meridian Center for Health (10521 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 98133).
- ALUV - ALUV stands for Aurora Licton Urban Village, we are an alliance of residents, businesses, and organizations advocating for a more vibrant and livable urban village. The ALUV group meets on the second Thursday of every month at Epic Life Church (10510 Stone Ave N.).
- Friends of Licton Springs Park Monthly Cleanup - Come and work with friends and neighbors to help keep Licton Springs park clean! 97th & Ashworth every second Saturday 10AM-2PM.
- Licton Springs P-Patch - Want to help keep our local P-Patch garden alive and growing? You can sign up here.
- Licton Haller Greenways - Licton Haller Greenways is a group of neighbors like you who are working to make our streets safer and more comfortable for everybody. Meeting agendas, time, and location are listed on the Google Group.
- 3 Next Door Groups:
Thank you for working with us to keep Licton Springs a great place to live!