- Sunday, May 19th, @ 12PM-2PM, Licton Springs / North College Park “Buy Nothing” Community Picnic, Licton Springs Park
Come together for a community picnic/potluck and meet neighbors.
Community Engagement Events:
- Saturday, May 4th, @ 10AM-2PM, Nesbit Community Cleanup, 88th & Nesbit
This Neighbor Day, come out with friends and family to show a little love to Nesbit! Pick up litter, remove graffiti, pull weeds, paint, and more! Food, music, and fun provided- wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty!
- Tuesday, May 7th, @ 6PM-7PM, Mineral Springs Park Community Meeting, Mineral Springs Park
Discuss Mineral Springs Park events, work parties, and community engagement.
- Thursday, May 9th @ 7PM, ALUV Monthly Meeting, Epic Life Church 10510 Stone Ave N
ALUV stands for Aurora Licton Urban Village and seeks to build a pedestrian-safe, visually vibrant, economically sound, livable, and welcoming urban village using sustainable-growth principles.
- Thursday, May 9th @ 8PM, District 5 Candidate Forum Seattle City Council, Haller Lake Community Club
SOS is holding a forum for Seattle District Council Position 5 candidates to answer questions relating to public safety, homelessness and addiction/mental illness issues facing Seattle as well as other top issues facing the city and District 5.
- Saturday, May 11th @ 10AM, Friends of Licton Springs Park Clean Up,
Licton Springs Park
Join FRIENDS OF LICTON SPRINGS for our monthly work party.
- Wednesday, May 15th @ 6:30PM-8PM, Licton Springs Community Council Monthly Meeting, OakTree Ihop, 10002 Aurora Ave N
Licton Springs Community Council Meetings are open to the public and represent the interests of the residents and the owners of commercial and professional businesses in the Licton Springs Neighborhood of the City of Seattle, Washington, to improve community welfare and happiness, and to promote a quality of life consonant with an urban, residential community
To stay up to date on other activities coming up, check out LoveLicton's calendar.
Hope to see you at an upcoming event! Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments below or by emailing us at [email protected]