Wow! Summer flew by but not to worry, we have some great community events happening this month before it's time for rain jackets, corn mazes, and pumpkin spice lattes.
- Saturday, September 8th @ 11AM-5PM, Thai Festival, North Seattle College
- Saturday, September 15th @1PM- 3PM , Licton Springs P-Patch 5th Anniversary Potluck
- Saturday, September 15th @6PM-10PM, Outdoor Movie & Dog Pawty, Mineral Springs Park
- Tuesday, September 18th @6:30PM-8PM, Learn to Disc Golf, Mineral Springs Park
- Wednesday, September 5th @ 9:30AM, Public hearing on the ALUV moratorium extension @ Council Chambers at City Hall
- Saturday, September 8th @ 10AM-2PM, Friends of Licton Springs Park Clean Up
- Tuesday, September 11th @ 6PM-7PM, Mineral Springs Park Community Meeting, Meridian Health Center, room 110
- Thursday, September 13th @ 6:30PM, Licton Springs Home Zone Pilot, Meridian Health Center
- Thursday, September 13th @ 7PM, ALUV Monthly Community Meeting, Epic Life Church
- Wednesday, September 19th @6:30PM-8PM, Licton Springs Community Council, Meridian Center for Health
- Thursday, September 20th @5-7PM, Mineral Springs Work Party, Mineral Springs Park South Entrance. A work party to clean and maintain the Mineral Springs Park. Sponsored by Seattle Parks & Recreation, Randy Wiger. Tools, gloves, and a snack are provided.
There are lots of ways to connect with your neighbors. To stay up to date, check out LoveLicton's calendar! Hope to see you there!
Did we miss an event? Let us know in the comments below!